Tuesday Greens #59

by Becky Elmuccio on February 11, 2014

Tuesday Greens - Crafty Garden Mama

Welcome to Tuesday Greens #59! I love seeing the little bits of green starting to emerge in folks posts and the winter gardening tips. We’ve been seeing some great growth here in the last few weeks and I love seeing what each new person has to offer to the Tuesday Greens community. Last week, our most visited posts included a Windowsill Salad Garden from Making Our Sustainable Life, Winter Nature Walks from A Life in Balance, Soap…Really, Really, Cheap Soap from Nature, Nurture, Grow.

Photo courtesy of Making Our Sustainable Life

Photo courtesy of A Life in Balance

Photo courtesy of Nature, Nurture, Grow

What a great variety of posts about staying green in the winter! What does everyone have this week? Be sure to swing by each other’s posts and comment on what resonates with you. Have a great week everyone!

Vickie February 11, 2014 at 1:03 am

Hello Becky! I am so excited to see that my post was a favorite! Thank you for hosting the hopping party! Have an excellent week!

Barb @ A Life in Balance February 11, 2014 at 6:01 am

Thanks for hosting, and featuring my post. 🙂

Trina O'Boyle February 11, 2014 at 7:09 am

Love this – thanks for hosting. I also think it’s a great idea that you are mentioning posts from the following week, it encourages people to keep coming back.

Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers February 11, 2014 at 8:49 am

Thanks for hosting! This week is the Pixie’s birthday, and this post shares how we had her party… serving nothing but Real Food, right down to the cupcakes with pink frosting! Plus I’m sharing an ice cream recipe!
Happy Tuesday!
~ Christine

angi February 11, 2014 at 9:02 am

What great features. I really liked the cheap soap one. Hope you guys are staying warm!

Yael from Home Garden Diggers February 11, 2014 at 11:42 am

Hi Becky,

Thanks for hostess in this blog party. Hope you are having a great week.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers