Tuesday Greens #57

by Becky Elmuccio on January 28, 2014

Tuesday Greens - Crafty Garden Mama

Welcome to Tuesday Greens #57! We are continuing to make our way through the Polar Vortex here in NJ. It is making me wish for spring more than any other year.

Last week, My Lamp is Full had a great post about washing dishes with vinegar. I love finding a good DIY home cleaner and this fits the bill.

Photo courtesy of My Lamp is Full

Also, Schneider Peeps shared with us 8 Things You Can Do Now to Have a Great Spring Garden. Since I am counting the days, I will be checking this list and making my plan for the thaw.

Photo courtesy of Schneider Peeps

What’s everyone got set for this week? Any new cold weather recipes? Anyone else planning their gardens already? Be sure to check out each other’s posts and see what great ideas our community has. Have a wonderful week everyone!

tessa January 28, 2014 at 4:43 am

Weird to end up first; will pop back by later today and share some articles with my FB readers.

Barb @ A Life in Balance January 28, 2014 at 5:58 am

Thanks for hosting! You’re the green in my week! ๐Ÿ™‚

Annie @ Montana Homesteader January 28, 2014 at 8:33 am

Thanks for hosting!

Janine January 28, 2014 at 9:12 am

Thanks for hosting Becky and thanks so much for featuring my dishwasher discovery. Still working great!!

Angi January 28, 2014 at 9:34 am

Thanks so much for highlighting my gardening post, Becky. It was fun to come link up this week and see it. I’m counting the days, too. We’ve finally finished processing our lemon harvest so this week I linked up how to make lemon extract.

Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers January 28, 2014 at 9:44 am

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week! ๐Ÿ™‚

Vickie January 28, 2014 at 11:09 am

Good morning, Becky – Happy Tuesday to you! Thanks for hosting!

Deborah Davis January 28, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Hi Becky,
It is such a pleasure to participate in Tuesday Greens!
Today I shared “Vegan Comfort Food: Herb Roasted Organic Potatoes”, “7 Spices That Can Help You Lose Weight and Add Spice to Your Life” and
“The Road I Travel: My Healthy, Green and Natural Living Journey”. All the best, Deborah