Tuesday Greens #56

by Becky Elmuccio on January 21, 2014

Tuesday Greens - Crafty Garden Mama

Who else is expecting a large amount of snow this week? We are expected to get about a foot here in South Jersey. I’ll be making bread, cleaning the house and hanging out with Tomato while we ride it out. I may be glancing through seed catalogs too in order to dream of spring.

Last week, I guest posted over on A Life in Balance about Which Ingredients to Avoid in Your Skin Care Routine. I talked about the top three ingredients that I avoid and how to source products which are safe for you. I’d love to hear what natural or organic products you like to use in your routine.

Photo courtesy of Urban Naturale

Photo courtesy of Urban Naturale

Our top post here were from Urban Naturale. Deborah talked about her Green Resolutions for the New Year and her tips on how to throw an eco-party. Thanks for the great tips, Deborah!

What does everyone have for us this week? Be sure to check out each other’s posts and link back to Tuesday Greens within your post. Have a wonderful week!

Vickie January 21, 2014 at 12:33 am

Good evening, Becky. Thanks for hosting this fun party! I hope you have a wonderful week and not too much snow!

tessa January 21, 2014 at 4:32 am

Thanks so much for the link up! I hope you don’t mind that I shared, apart from my own, a relatively new blog hop happening on Thursdays for garden related posts.

Angi January 21, 2014 at 9:15 am

Hi Becky, thanks for hosting! And, I loved that post on what skin care ingredients to avoid. I’m sharing that with my 13yo daughter.

Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers January 21, 2014 at 10:37 am

Thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing spiced wine that is *perfect* for a chilly “I wish it was spring” evening. Best to sip while planning out next year’s garden! 😉
Happy Tuesday!
~ Christine

Barb @ A Life in Balance January 21, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Thanks for hosting! While I pulled together a round up of my spring gardening posts, I watched the snow come down outside. 🙂

Samantha @ Runamuk Acres January 21, 2014 at 2:37 pm

So happy to join all these great bloggers! Thanks for hosting!

Deborah Davis January 21, 2014 at 10:59 pm

Wow! I am so thrilled to see that two of my posts were featured this week:
*A New Year, A New You: 25 Green Resolutions for the New Year, Part 1
*A New Year, A New You: Get Your Green Resolutions Off to a
Good Green Start with an Eco Friendly Party!
What a honor!
Today I am back to share “A New Year, A New You: 25 Green Resolutions for the New Year, Part 2”.
Thanks for the love!
All the best,
Deborah

Ginnie January 25, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Thank you so much for the invite, Becky! I love your post about the skin care ingredients to avoid. I’m trying to replace my beauty products slowly with healthier options, so that is really helpful!