Tuesday Greens #55

by Becky Elmuccio on January 14, 2014

Tuesday Greens - Crafty Garden Mama
What an amazing turnout last week for our first week back in 2014! I think we had a record number of link ups and the variety was fantastic.

Our most viewed post last week was from Runamuk Acres. One of my fellow Homestead Bloggers Network bloggers, Samantha shared some ideas of 7 Foods You Can Easily Grow Indoors This Winter. For those of you looking to keep kids active in gardening, this is a great way to keep their interest up all year long.

Photo courtesy of Runamuk Acres

Is anyone else growing food indoors this winter? We have our Blood Orange tree and it is my mission to get it to bear fruit this year.

What does everyone have to share this week? You can link up to three of your best gardening, green living, real food recipe and homesteading posts. Be sure to visit each other’s posts so we can fortify our community and learn from one another. I can’t wait to see what you have!

Tessa@TessaTheDomesticDiva January 14, 2014 at 8:14 am

I stopped by to share two awesome meals this week…a whole tuna casserole made from scratch ingredients, and super quick and flavorful Paleo soup made with a molten egg! Thanks!

Michelle@SimplifyLiveLove January 14, 2014 at 9:10 am

Thanks for the linky, Becky. I added two posts – one a round up of free catalogs for the organic gardener/homesteader. I can’t wait to get a few more – love pouring through these catalogs. And another one – supplies for the well stocked first aid kit for homesteaders. Have a great Tuesday!

Vickie January 14, 2014 at 10:09 am

Good morning, Becky! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful day!

Christine @ Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers January 14, 2014 at 10:12 am

Thank you for hosting! This week I’m sharing a post about why my daughter will not be selling Girl Scout Cookies this year.
Happy Tuesday!
~ Christine

Angi January 14, 2014 at 3:05 pm

I loved that post from Runamuk Acres. I’m going to actually try growing some things inside this summer when it’s too hot to grow outside. Thanks for hosting!

Deborah Davis January 14, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Happy 2014!
I am so happy to be here at Tuesday Greens!
What a great name and a wonderful blog hop.
I am still in the New Year Spirit so today I am sharing my series A New Year, A New You…
Thanks for hosting!
All the best,
Deborah

Shelle @ PreparednessMama January 14, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Thanks for hosting Becky! My family just got rid of our garbage service and I’ve shared my recycling / composting plan. Have a great week.

Barb @ A Life in Balance January 15, 2014 at 5:26 am

Thanks for hosting! This week, I’m hoping to get our seed starting project set up. I’d like to grow the flowers I’ll be using in hanging baskets on our back porch.

Lauren @ DC Healthy Bites January 15, 2014 at 9:35 am

Morning! This is my first time posting on Tuesday Greens. Thank you for hosting. We’re in the dead of winter, are you getting enough sunshine vitamin? In today’s post I share why this is so important.