Disclosure: I was provided with yogurt and kale coupons from Stonyfield and Earthbound Farms in order to facilitate this recipe. All opinions , desire to create kale recipes and ability to operate a blender are my own.
Kale recipes are always something that I am searching for to help us get more leafy greens in our diet.
So, when the Stonyfield Yo-Getters were issued a challenge to use Stonyfield’s Greek Yogurt and an item from Earthbound Farms, I jumped at it. We are big fans of yogurt chips as an easy snack to grab and go and the thought of cool, frozen ones to cool off with outside or at the pool was an ideal recipe in the making. I am happy to add this to my list of kale recipes and I hope you are too!
Super Green & Greek Yogurt Chips
Makes 3 cookie sheets worth of chips
1 Stonyfield Greek Yogurt (32 oz)
1/2 package Earthbound Farms Mixed Baby Kales
3-4 Tablespoons Organic Honey – (since they include honey, do not offer these snacks to children under the age of 1)
1. I just have a regular old blender, so I combined half of the quart of Greek yogurt and 1/4 of the package of baby kales so that blending them on the Puree setting would help things blend well.
2. Combine the remaining yogurt and kale until all is evenly blended.
3. Add 3-4 tablespoons of honey to have the chips taste to your liking.
4. Put the pureed ingredients into a gallon size bag, snip a small corner off of the bag and operate the bag liking a piping bag to make small droplets of the yogurt mixture onto a wax paper lined cookie sheets.
5. Place in freezer for about an hour.
6. Take out and enjoy!
I am always looking for more kale recipes, so if you have a good one, leave the link in the comments below. Enjoy your 4th of July week if you are in the States!