My big knitting goal for 2013 is to finish any Unfinished Objects (or UFOs for the non-knitters). I have an array of UFOs that have accumulated over the years. One of the things that I have been working on is trying to finish what I have started with my house projects and craft projects. So, I am putting forth my UFO list for all to see in order to help me tick them off and get them done in 2013.
1. Setzer by Jared Flood – I have a hand dyed hank of wool from the Cooperstown Farmers’ Museum in a gorgeous purple for this.
2. Baby Yoda Sweater – This was intended for Tomato. Maybe it will be for a doll now.
3. Oolong Socks – I need to rip these out a restart them.4.
4. Tapestry Cowl – I started this in 2008. Yeah, 5 years ago.
5. Sample Afghan – This is my big goal for the year. I last touched it 4 years ago.
6. Minimalist Cardigan – This is my oldest one and the one featured above. 2007 was the last time this saw the light of day. Might be a full frogging.
I have a bunch of yarn purchased for specific projects that I have not even begun, but that is for another post. For now, I have seven in the batter’s box. Let’s see who hits a home run first.
Do you have any languishing craft projects that you want to tackle this year? If you have any crafting resolutions, feel free to link them up in the linky.
I am linking up with Yarn Along this week.