Welcome to Tuesday Greens #8!
Welcome to week #8 of Tuesday Greens! I am once again co-hosting with Yolanda from PB&J.
We are a week out from Hurricane Sandy, and many folks on the East Coast are trying to recover. We were ok here in South Jersey, but we hosted my in laws who are still waiting for power to return at their home. I had meant to winterize the garden this past week, but clearly, other things came up. So, to brighten the day, here are some before shots from the end of October. the weather has taken a big dip in the temperatures here, so I am enjoying looking back on the sunshine.
I hope that all of my readers fared ok in the storm. I will check on your posts from last week during the day tomorrow. Have a good time sharing this week’s posts and in the meantime, enjoy each other’s posts!
1. You can link up (directly to your post and not just your blog) if you have a post about the following:
- Anything that you are growing in your own garden or on your farm
- Any green or eco-friendly living tips and how-to posts
2. Become a follower of mine either on Twitter or GFC in the sidebar. Be sure to also head over to Yolanda’s blog and follow her too!!
3. Grab a button from the sidebar or use the code from up above and be sure to link back within your post or with a text link.
4. Leave a comment before or after linking up and be sure to visit AT LEAST 2 other participants and leave comments on their entries.
Thanks for stopping by and have fun checking out everyone’s entries!